JY-UOS04N4GS 8inch model 2020 J.i.8
Hi folks ,
I just got and unboxed my new Nav/radio and have two questions :
there is a little slit on the left side of the display cable in the head unit : is it a micro sd-card slit ? I don´t dare to push in a card and how can I transfer the data of an external nav-card into the internal device ?

second question : is there any difference if I use the RCA-jacks or the pins of the universal port for the speakers ?

and a third question , do I need to use the orange cable to adjust the display to different day/nightlight ?

thank you very much
Ralf
(07-26-2020, 05:48 PM)uroKAT Wrote:  Hi folks ,
there is a little slit on the left side of the display cable in the head unit  : is it a micro sd-card slit ?  I don´t dare to push in  a card and how can I transfer the data of an external nav-card into the internal device ?

second question : is there any difference if I use the RCA-jacks or the pins of the universal port for the speakers ?

and a third question , do I need to use the orange cable to adjust the display to different day/nightlight ?

thank you very much
Ralf

1) For the cable, you can check the wire diagram on coming with the head unit.
2) Usually, you can directly use the speaker wire(pins of the unit)
3) You can connect the ILLuM wire with the car head light wire. and then set the "small light control" on the head unit. the screen will be dimmed when you tur on the car head light.
(07-30-2020, 08:00 AM)admin Wrote:  
(07-26-2020, 05:48 PM)uroKAT Wrote:  Hi folks ,
there is a little slit on the left side of the display cable in the head unit  : is it a micro sd-card slit ?  I don´t dare to push in  a card and how can I transfer the data of an external nav-card into the internal device ?

thank you very much
Ralf

1) For the cable, you can check the wire diagram on coming with the head unit.
2) Usually, you can directly use the speaker wire(pins of the unit)
3) You can connect the ILLuM wire with the car head light wire. and then set the "small light control" on the head unit. the screen will be dimmed when you tur on the car head light.

okay thank you so far