JY-MO005N3N - SD Card Slot or Not??
I don't know if my head unit has an SD card or not. On the page it is advertised but in the specs it is not. If there is one would it be behind the screen? (Very inconvenient location!).

https://www.joyingauto.com/joying-8-inch-2008-2012-mazda-6-android-8-1-0-touch-screen-car-head-unit-replacement.html

---
Joying Head Unit: JY-MO005N3N
Firmware: OPM2.171019.012
Vehicle: Mazda 6 GH 2009
OK I pulled the screen off and there is a small unlabelled slot which takes a MicroSD card. Works, but that is a terrible place for the slot as you need to disassemble the entire car dashboard to change the card. Also the Joying product info is wrong. Please update. Thanks.
---
Joying Head Unit: JY-MO005N3N
Firmware: OPM2.171019.012
Vehicle: Mazda 6 GH 2009
(08-03-2020, 08:02 AM)Count_Zilch Wrote:  OK I pulled the screen off and there is a small unlabelled slot which takes a MicroSD card. Works, but that is a terrible place for the slot as you need to disassemble the entire car dashboard to change the card. Also the Joying product info is wrong. Please update. Thanks.

Hi Count Zilch ,
could you possibly help me with the installation of the nav-data . By chance I found the slot too behind the screen . Since I have the radio still on the desk I cannot really try if it works .
I understand I need wifi reception at home and log the radio on the router . and once it works I just insert the MicroSD card and the nav-system runs ?
I am not really a computer nerd as you may have found out already.
Thank you for your help
greets Ralf