Music Apps
Has anyone found a music app that will allow you to play music stored either in internal storage or a SD card. The default app does not cater for playlists. I use Rocket Player on my phone, but this does not work on the head unit (new 10.1" Android 10 unit) I have tried several other players, none of them work.
(11-21-2020, 01:25 PM)Boxerfrogs Wrote:  Has anyone found a music app that will allow you to play music stored either in internal storage or a SD card.  The default app does not cater for playlists. I use Rocket Player on my phone, but this does not work on the head unit (new 10.1" Android 10 unit) I have tried several other players, none of them work.

why not use the default music player?
(11-21-2020, 01:25 PM)Boxerfrogs Wrote:  Has anyone found a music app that will allow you to play music stored either in internal storage or a SD card.  The default app does not cater for playlists. I use Rocket Player on my phone, but this does not work on the head unit (new 10.1" Android 10 unit) I have tried several other players, none of them work.

Poweramp

(11-27-2020, 08:12 AM)admin Wrote:  why not use the default music player?

see my post here, https://www.forum-joyingauto.com/showthread.php?tid=3963&pid=5627#pid5627
tldr:
- long song names are cutoff
- playlisting could be better
- ui could use a better layout

@admin
how could I send someone in charge my resume? I could fix all that for you. And keep everything under a certain ram threshold.

Neutron. it's an audiophile app.
Joying JY-VO132N4GS -> DSP A8 WAVEFLEX -> Amp MCINTOSH MC440M + MC443M