Newly User Interface on the Widescreen 8.8"/10.25" Android 10 Radio
I saw on Youtube that there is a "Newly User Interface on the Widescreen 8.8"/10.25" Android 10 Radio".  It looks way better than the one on the new one I just purchased in November (a month ago).  Joying Andriod 10.0 Car Radio for 8.8" Single Din (SKU: JY-HQS01N4G-1)

Can I get a file to upgrade the New User Interface?

Thanks.
warning: I find this new interface somewhat annoying. It starts up with 4 default apps which near as I can tell (I just got it), you can't change: Nav (internal Nav program), Music (internal player), Radio, and Video (internal player). You have to then push a button on the side to get to all the standard Android app icons.

If you download a third party Android app launcher like Nova Launcher, you can make the interface look like whatever you like.
(12-15-2020, 07:18 PM)toecheese Wrote:  warning: I find this new interface somewhat annoying.  It starts up with 4 default apps which near as I can tell (I just got it), you can't change: Nav (internal Nav program), Music (internal player), Radio, and Video (internal player).  You have to then push a button on the side to get to all the standard Android app icons.

If you download a third party Android app launcher like Nova Launcher, you can make the interface look like whatever you like.

Thanks for the info. The previous home screen has a clock and Sunny and 21C that you can't change either. I kind of have given up on their interface and started using Car Launcher Pro...isn't not very easy to fully customize in my opinion, but it is better than the Joying interface.