Improving radio reception inn Joying head units.
Once I installed Joying 10.1 quad core HU, I lost about half of FM stations. Installed ANT-208 antenna amplifier with blue wire from unit providing power to antenna amplifier. No change in reception.

1.Tried to check radio settings in Factory settings, but couldn't get to them. In my unit I have two icons - "Settings" and "Car settings". Only second one allows making some adjustments after using "tools" icon and entering password. In such a way I was able to change panel keys settings. Unfortunately I can't find "factory settings" options and check on radio settings. Can you please help me with this?

2. Can you please provide link to update for my unit.
Order ID 84932412719627

Thank you
(12-13-2020, 12:40 PM)DIgor Wrote:  Once I installed Joying 10.1 quad core HU, I lost about half of FM stations. Installed ANT-208 antenna amplifier with blue wire from unit providing power to antenna amplifier. No change in reception.

1.Tried to check radio settings in Factory settings, but couldn't get to them. In my unit I have two icons - "Settings" and "Car settings". Only second one allows making some adjustments after   using "tools" icon and entering password. In such a way I was able to change panel keys settings. Unfortunately I can't find "factory settings" options and check on radio settings. Can you please help me with this?

2. Can you please provide link to update for my unit.
Order ID 84932412719627

Thank you

Please send the screenshot of "about device" on your head unit. we need to check.