Help !!
I have been deceived by Joying and I ask for help from those responsible for this company. On December 28th I bought this model of car radio on aliexpress with shipping from the Czech Republic. A few days later they tell me they have no stock although I see that it is still for sale. They tell me if I can wait for the delivery period to be extended by 60 days. The 60 days have passed and they tell me that I have to extend the term for 60 more days and since I did not want to do it they have put a false tracking number and apart from not receiving it I am afraid of losing my money. I hope that someone responsible for joying can help me. My email is lluis-peralta@economistes.com
(02-12-2021, 08:53 PM)Lluís Wrote:  I have been deceived by Joying and I ask for help from those responsible for this company.  On December 28th I bought this model of car radio on aliexpress with shipping from the Czech Republic.  A few days later they tell me they have no stock although I see that it is still for sale.  They tell me if I can wait for the delivery period to be extended by 60 days.  The 60 days have passed and they tell me that I have to extend the term for 60 more days and since I did not want to do it they have put a false tracking number and apart from not receiving it I am afraid of losing my money.  I hope that someone responsible for joying can help me.  My email is lluis-peralta@economistes.com

we have replied to your email. you can check.