Sleep Mode Problem Joying Android10
Hello,
I have a problem with my Joying 8 '' Android 10
I can't find an option for ACC sleep mode in the menu
That should be under the factory menu, but it is not. I can not find it.
The problem is that the radio doesn't turn off and the Car battery is always empty.
can someone please give me a tip.

SKU JY-UQS01N4G-H
System 2021-01-19
The standby mode is sometimes called "dormancy mode" and I believe it is toggled on by default. However, you may be experiencing the same issue I am having.

My head unit, the 11.6" double-din (JY-UQD11N4G), does not turn off or go into standby when the car is turned off regardless of the setting. The head unit is not properly recognizing the power state of the ACC cable. I have verified the voltage of pin 7 of the harness at +12.29v when switched on and 0v when off, so I know that it is operating as it should. I have even pulled the radio ACC fuse and the head unit ramains on! All of this and I have still gotten NO response from Joying regarding this issue.

I did discover something new tonight that I could repeat several times so I know it was not a fluke.

Try these steps and see if your head unit turns off or goes into standby:

With your car on and the head unit at the home screen:

1.  Pull down the notification shade from the top of the screen
2.  Tap blank screen / screen off
3.  Turn your car off

At this point my head unit has turned off every time. I have it set to that setting in the options. You can read my full post about this issue at the link below.

https://www.forum-joyingauto.com/showthread.php?tid=4348
this would seem that the head unit it not wired up correctly the yellow wire is the battery and the red wire is the acc .. check that this is wired write