JY-UQD11N4G - Change text size
Hi,

I've bought this wonderfull head unit a view weeks ago. The screen with it's high resulution (1920*1080) is fantastic.

But, due to the high resulution the text size in some application, e.g. Google Maps, is rather small.

Where can I adjust the text size???

Chris
(06-24-2021, 10:33 AM)Chrisna Wrote:  Hi,

I've bought this wonderfull head unit a view weeks ago. The screen with it's high resulution (1920*1080) is fantastic.

But, due to the high resulution the text size in some application, e.g. Google Maps, is rather small.

Chris

Sorry, the text size cnanot be changed.
(06-28-2021, 09:47 AM)admin Wrote:  

Chris

Sorry, the text size cnanot be changed.

What ????
Google maps was just an example where I would like a bigger text size but there are many other apps where I would like bigger text, too.
I also sugguest, that many other customers would like this adjustmend, as well.
Isn't there a chance for an update of the OSin the future?

What about adjusting the resulution of the screen? This would probably also increase the text size?
I know it's a old tread..but ill found a work around for changing the font size in joying Units that don't provide the option .. I have a 11.6 with 1020 resolution ..was able to increase font style in the developer settings ...by decreasing the "smallest width" option to 600

Chris

In the developer options change the "smallest width" between 600 and 720dp