wifi tethering problem
I installed a JY-TQ125N4G-EU head unit (for Toyotas https://www.joyingauto.eu/joying-android-10-0-head-unit-7-inch-toyota-car-radio-replacement-with-bluetooth-5-1.html ) a couple of weeks ago, and all has been well, until today.

I've been using my phone's wifi "hotspot" function to tether the head unit to the phone, and use the phone's (unlimited) mobile data.

Today, however, the unit connected to the phone's wifi just fine, but all the apps I tried (Chrome, Play Store, Audible....) claimed there was no internet connection available. Since I used the same setup to install Audible and download audiobooks, plus install at least a couple of other apps, it obviously *did* work, but has now stopped working.

Other devices tethered to the phone still connect to the internet fine.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? If so, anyone found a solution?

Thanks,

Chris
I am having this issue as well, ir worked for a while now it doesn't want to work. I found that i could get it working if i use android auto but then that introduces other issues.

I wanted to run waze and spotify on the headunit so i could use the split screen feature but waze doesnt find GPS

If I use android auto and waze off my phone i cant do split screen