What unit to choose
Hello
I am new to the forum and am after some information.  I have a 2014 Kia Ceed (Right Hand Drive) being in the UK.

I know I could probably fit a 7" unit into the space I have but would like to know if I could fit say 10.1 or 10.5 unit protruding out from the dash board, I would like to fit a bigger screen for better vision.

I am totally new to android car stereos and need as much information as I can, like how long does it take for delivery from China, when I was looking the other day there seemed a option to get it from Europe but know that seem to have been removed.

Does anybody knows the measurements for the width of the 10.1 or 10.5 metal din unit, so i know if this will fit in my space (not the screen or panel size)

Thanks in advance for any help

Busmonkey
On the other hand, in the event that you would prefer not to type the watchword or quest for the JC Penney Associates booth site physically, you can utilize the accompanying connection: JCPenney Associates stand. Whenever you're signed jcp kiosk in, you'll have the option to get to the JCPenney Associates Dashboard wherein you can discover distinctive utility elements like planning, Paystub, and so forth