JY-HQ146N4G 2015 Honda CRV
Purchased the JY-HQ146N4G but encounter several problems:

1. The blind spot (right side) camera is not working. I noticed there is a OEM grey wire harness that's nowhere to plug into the new Head unit. Not sure if that's a reason why the blind spot camera is not working.
2. The trim doesn't go all the way in 100%. This is my biggest comlaint. There a 5mm gap and I can't close it. I took out my head unit several times to ensure the bracket is installed properly, but there appears to be something that prevents the trim from installing properly.
3. Is there a firmware upgrade to this unit? Current MCU version on the unit is 2021.06.25 11:37:30 JY_53_C63L_G23P48F64_Ver: 1.0

Thank you in advance.
(12-31-2021, 11:42 PM)PPlai Wrote:  Purchased the JY-HQ146N4G but encounter several problems:

1.  The blind spot (right side) camera is not working.  I noticed there is a OEM grey wire harness that's nowhere to plug into the new Head unit.  Not sure if that's a reason why the blind spot camera is not working.
2.  The trim doesn't go all the way in 100%.  This is my biggest comlaint.  There a 5mm gap and I can't close it.  I took out my head unit several times to ensure the bracket is installed properly, but there appears to be something that prevents the trim from installing properly.
3.  Is there a firmware upgrade to this unit?  Current MCU version on the unit is 2021.06.25 11:37:30 JY_53_C63L_G23P48F64_Ver: 1.0

Thank you in advance.

please contact support@joyingauto.com
Hi, I am having the same issues. I was going to report it but saw this thread, Can you tell me how you got this issue resolved? I purchased the JY-HQ146N4G with the money I saved from my part-time job at USA Writings and I do not want it to go to waste. I want to contact the support admin, but I wanted to see what I would have to do with this.