Static noise and reverse camera view slow.
Unit: JY-UQD10N4G-GT
https://www.joyingauto.eu/joying-10-1-inch-double-din-1280x800-qualcomm-snapdragon-chip-head-unit.html

There is some static noise when the HU is on and the volume is too loud, Vol 1-3 is enough.
My car has an AMP already, is there a way to turn the internal AMP off or lower the overall volume to get rid of the static?

Also, reverse camera view, when disengaging reverse, the reverse camera veiw stays on for 2-5 seconds, can this be changed?

Also, if there is another FM Radio app for this HU?
Stock one is not very good and someone ran it trough Google Translate or something.
Best Safety GgongMoney Site Recommended money site, money can be exchanged ㅣ Contap Kongmoney site Kongtap currency exchange site 첫가입 꽁머니
Contract laws are essential for making different deals and agreements with other organizations. They can be in written and unwritten language or legal stamps. They can deal with any service such as property, goods, and services, or any other pledges. It covers a vast area and students when given assignments to write often feel helpless in front of the intricate topics. As a result, they cannot deal with the different assignment topics effectively.
Yet, with our professional Contract Law Assignment Help you can easily deal with academic tasks. We provide you with the best assignment solutions in the market with valid information. It helps you save valuable time and hard-earned money with top-notch solutions. As we deliver affordable writing services and timely delivery so that it can meet the deadline effortlessly.
I found a new satirical essay topic idea with just a few clicks, thanks to this site. Now I can say no to the routine. Why haven't I found this excellent site before?
Will Martins observes and analyzes various aspects on the academic writing platform before making any conclusions about its relevance or dependability. It contributes to the credibility of his reviews and their popularity.