Screen resolution too high
Despite having a large 11.6" screen, my unit is essentially unusable while driving, as the text is SO SMALL that it is unreadable, and the tiny buttons are almost impossible to tap accurately. This affects every app as well as the OS itself - there are large expanses of wasted space on the screen, and microscopic text and buttons.

I had assumed that there would be a simple setting somewhere to make text larger and/or reduce the screen resolution, but I can't find any screen resolution settings to change and there aren't even any accessibility options to make text larger - just the stupid magnifier thing which is really inconvenient.

How can I increase the size of text and buttons?
AU-JY-UQS11N6G: 1 DIN / 11.6" Capacitive Touchscreen / 1920*1080P / 1.8GHZ 8-Core UIS7862 / 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM / Android 10.0
(02-25-2022, 02:35 AM)fognozzle Wrote:  Despite having a large 11.6" screen, my unit is essentially unusable while driving, as the text is SO SMALL that it is unreadable, and the tiny buttons are almost impossible to tap accurately. This affects every app as well as the OS itself - there are large expanses of wasted space on the screen, and microscopic text and buttons.

I had assumed that there would be a simple setting somewhere to make text larger and/or reduce the screen resolution, but I can't find any screen resolution settings to change and there aren't even any accessibility options to make text larger - just the stupid magnifier thing which is really inconvenient.

Sorry, the text can not be larger.
(03-22-2022, 09:16 AM)admin Wrote:  
(02-25-2022, 02:35 AM)fognozzle Wrote:  Despite having a large 11.6" screen, my unit is essentially unusable while driving, as the text is SO SMALL that it is unreadable, and the tiny buttons are almost impossible to tap accurately. This affects every app as well as the OS itself - there are large expanses of wasted space on the screen, and microscopic text and buttons.

Sorry, the text can not be larger.

Maybe you can try to change DPI resolution in developer settings. Smile