Blutooth problem after system update
Hi,

I have updated my Android device system software to the latest version (V8.1.1_20220104.150944_THEME1) throught my mobile as hotspot
Unfortunetly after the update the Blutooth is not working anymore, i found in the settings that the name is blank as well as the password and whenever i try to enter those info, both becomes empty again and i am not able to pair my mobile anymore, please check the attached two photos for my device info.

looking forward to your support

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If your Bluetooth devices won't connect, it's likely because the devices are out of range, or aren't in pairing mode.

FMWhatsapp
(03-17-2022, 08:14 AM)thefny Wrote:  Hi,

I have updated my Android device system software to the latest version (V8.1.1_20220104.150944_THEME1) throught my mobile as hotspot
Unfortunetly after the update the Blutooth is not working anymore, i found in the settings that the name is blank as well as the password and whenever i try to enter those info, both becomes empty again and i am not able to pair my mobile anymore, please check the attached two photos for my device info.

looking forward to your support

Have you tried a system reboot or factory reset?
I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!
Gb Whatsapp apk
FmWhatsapp apk
https://apkfasak.com/
Thank you so much for the great website. You have all the apk files which is very good to us.

FMWhatsApp APK
FMWhatsApp
FM WhatsApp APK

GBWhatsApp APK
GBWhatsApp
GB WhatsApp APK