Closing Bluetooth app?
I have recently installed a Joying head unit in My 2012 Subaru Forester. I am currently working through connectivity problems with my SWC and factory reversing camera with Tech Support, so I'll leave that running. But I did have another problem which I raised with them. Every time we turn the ignition on, the head unit ( android auto) starts on a page within the Bluetooth app , as below.

[Image: 20220925_120508-L.jpg]

Support answer to this was " close the Bluetooth app before shutting down" . But I am never within the app when I shut down--I've tried all variations, closing down from Home page, or Radio page, or the Apps page, i still get the same screen every time I start.
Any ideas?
I have a similar problem with mine, but unlike you, I get it cycling through several screens and like you, I have tried closing all open apps before shutting down, and it makes no difference.
Make sure it's disabled in the startup apps settings. Cant remember what they call it, but we use it to start DAB-Z and nothing else on Wife's car.
(09-25-2022, 11:35 AM)Pete12345 Wrote:  Make sure it's disabled in the startup apps settings.  Cant remember what they call it, but we use it to start DAB-Z and nothing else on Wife's car.

Good point, will have a look, thanks for the tip. Smile

Thanks that worked for everything except the music player and there seems no way to disable it from startup, and even if I close it before shutting down it still defaults to that screen on startup,
mind you I do have a problem with cold boot every time despite the wiring being correct, keep looking for settings that could affect this but nothing so far, still waiting to hear back from joying support.
I found the setting, it isn't labelled as startup apps or anything just like that, just the installed apps list, and you need to Close each app. Everything on the list needs to be closed, or the next one on the list will then be there on startup. I tried it with leaving Maps open, sure enough , Maps was my opening page.
Still working through my reversing camera and swc problems with Support.
No! it's just labelled as Apps and you just need to toggle off everything, that stops anything opening on start-up.