WRX Harman Kardon Install - No Sound
Hello. So I just installed my Head Unit in my 2018 Subaru WRX Limited (Harman Kardon). I'm not getting any sound at all. Tried the radio, Spotify, YouTube, etc. Everything else seems to be working fine.

I have the Can Bus decoder wire labeled "Amp 2018-2021" connected to the wire labeled "Amp Ctrl". Every other connector is connected to the factory harness wherever it fit.

Under Settings > About Device
The CAN protocol version says "Unknown"

Under Factory > Car Model
It is currently set to NULL > OTHER > No protocol > Null

I attempted to select a couple of different Subaru options, but did not see one for the WRX specifically. (Not sure if this is the problem)

The "Amp" setting is also toggled On.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Have you solved your problem?
I have outback with harman kardon system, and the problem is no sound on rear speakers.
And the can bus is also not connected.
Customer support are lying that "other customers does not have any problem".
They do not help me to fix it. Even if I ship head unit to them they will not fix it.

(10-02-2022, 03:33 AM)hxstpro Wrote:  Hello. So I just installed my Head Unit in my 2018 Subaru WRX Limited (Harman Kardon). I'm not getting any sound at all. Tried the radio, Spotify, YouTube, etc. Everything else seems to be working fine.

I have the Can Bus decoder wire labeled "Amp 2018-2021" connected to the wire labeled "Amp Ctrl". Every other connector is connected to the factory harness wherever it fit.

Under Settings > About Device
The CAN protocol version says "Unknown"

Under Factory > Car Model
It is currently set to NULL > OTHER > No protocol > Null

I attempted to select a couple of different Subaru options, but did not see one for the WRX specifically. (Not sure if this is the problem)

The "Amp" setting is also toggled On.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
This is an excellent article. This is, in my opinion, one of the best posts ever written. Your work is excellent and inspiring. Thank you very much.
dordle game
You can check the connection wire to see if it is plugged in securely or not. wordle nyt