Blocked on FACEBOOK by joying
Did you know that if you complain with problems on facebook they will block you to hide the problems not solve them.
I was asking for help on all the platforms, they do not help me solve the problem. Now they hide it by blocking me!

DO NOT BUY joying products!
(12-07-2022, 08:17 PM)Danasr Wrote:  Did you know that if you complain with problems on facebook they will block you to hide the problems not solve them.
I was asking for help on all the platforms, they do not help me solve the problem. Now they hide it by blocking me!

dear friend, our support team has replied you from europe@joyingauto.com, and also have given you solution on 17th Oct, but until now we do not get your reply, did you receive our email?
(12-09-2022, 09:30 AM)admin Wrote:  
(12-07-2022, 08:17 PM)Danasr Wrote:  Did you know that if you complain with problems on facebook they will block you to hide the problems not solve them.

dear friend, our support team has replied you from europe@joyingauto.com, and also have given you solution on 17th Oct, but until now we do not get your reply, did you receive our email?

your solution is to block me on facebook, to hide the complaints? really?
support team did not offer me any solution. They agreed that even if i send joying head unit back to them they do not promise to fix my problem with the sound. So where is your solution?
(12-12-2022, 12:00 PM)Danasr Wrote:  

support team did not offer me any solution. They agreed that even if i send joying head unit back to them they do not promise to fix my problem with the sound. So where is your solution?

Dear friend,

We already offered solutions via the emails. You can kindly check your emails.

First of all, your radio is a second hand Joying radio. Also it is a universal 2 din model which comes with the standard ISO harness. Around August, you contact Joying EU supporter ordered a Subaru Canbus harness to connect the Joying universal radio to your car and your car has the Harman Kardon amplifier. All the functions are working except the rear speaker sound. We contacted our engineers many times to try to help you. But finally we cannot find a effecive solution on it, so we refund you the money of the harness.
The radio you have is a universal model not a subaru specail model. The sound problem is the canbus harness cannot compatible with your car, it is not the radio defective. And Joying cannot make sure the aftermarket canbus decoder can fit the car functions perfectly.

For the radio issue, we also offered solutions via email. Although your radio is a second hand model, we still accept return for repair. But you never replied the emails. And send these kinds of comments via facebook, youtube, forume, etc.

If we can solve the sound problem, of course we will help you to solve it instead of the refund.
(12-15-2022, 09:29 AM)admin Wrote:  

Dear friend,

First of all, your radio is a second hand Joying radio. Also it is a universal 2 din model which comes with the standard ISO harness. Around August, you contact Joying EU supporter ordered a Subaru Canbus harness to connect the Joying universal radio to your car and your car has the Harman Kardon amplifier. All the functions are working except the rear speaker sound. We contacted our engineers many times to try to help you. But finally we cannot find a effecive solution on it, so we refund you the money of the harness.
The radio you have is a universal model not a subaru specail model. The sound problem is the canbus harness cannot compatible with your car, it is not the radio defective. And Joying cannot make sure the aftermarket canbus decoder can fit the car functions perfectly.

For the radio issue, we also offered solutions via email. Although your radio is a second hand model, we still accept return for repair. But you never replied the emails. And send these kinds of comments via facebook, youtube, forume, etc.

If we can solve the sound problem, of course we will help you to solve it instead of the refund.

Dear Joying,

My joying radio is still under warranty period, I'm glad you agree with this after arguing for two months.
I have ordered the Subaru harness with Canbus decoder to fit my car and your radio. Because the radio is universal model and the harness is the one you offered to buy for everything to work. I begged you to help me solve the problem with the sound, but you still don't.
I don't want to waste my time posting any comments about your product quality on facebook, youtube, forume, etc.
But I just want my radio to work as it is supposed to work.
You have already lied that your harness is good, that no users had sound problems. Just look over the forum, youtube and other places.
There are many Subaru owners with sound problems.
How many users have problems with poor quality microphone?
How many users have internet/ bluetooth connection problems?

PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE SOUND PROBLEM so I can happily use your product.
(12-19-2022, 09:59 PM)Danasr Wrote:  

Dear friend,

Dear Joying,

My joying radio is still under warranty period, I'm glad you agree with this after arguing for two months.
I have ordered the Subaru harness with Canbus decoder to fit my car and your radio. Because the radio is universal model and the harness is the one you offered to buy for everything to work. I begged you to help me solve the problem with the sound, but you still don't.
I don't want to waste my time posting any comments about your product quality on facebook, youtube, forume, etc.
You have already lied that your harness is good, that no users had sound problems. Just look over the forum, youtube and other places.

Dear friend,

1. I already offered you the same solutions two months ago via email. Hope you can check your email carefully.
2. For the sound problem, I really hope you can understand my words carefully (It is not that we are not willing to help you, it is that we cannot solve it. Also, we have refunded you the money for the harness. If we can solve it, why do we refund you, why do we spend so much time explaining it again and again to you?)
Yes, before you buy the harness, i said it can work with your car. Because the harness really works with the Subaru car from the other customers. We also feel strange why there is a problem with your car, our engineer tried to find a solution for it but failed, so we refund you. 
3. I said, for the radio problem, pls return to us for repair. We already offered you the solutions a long time ago, but you never follow it and keep posting such words everywhere.
(12-21-2022, 09:03 AM)admin Wrote:  
(12-09-2022, 09:30 AM)admin Wrote:  dear friend, our support team has replied you from europe@joyingauto.com, and also have given you solution on 17th Oct, but until now we do not get your reply, did you receive our email?

Dear friend,

Dear Joying,

Dear friend,

1. I already offered you the same solutions two months ago via email. Hope you can check your email carefully.
2. For the sound problem, I really hope you can understand my words carefully (It is not that we are not willing to help you, it is that we cannot solve it. Also, we have refunded you the money for the harness. If we can solve it, why do we refund you, why do we spend so much time explaining it again and again to you?)
Yes, before you buy the harness, i said it can work with your car. Because the harness really works with the Subaru car from the other customers. We also feel strange why there is a problem with your car, our engineer tried to find a solution for it but failed, so we refund you. 
3. I said, for the radio problem, pls return to us for repair. We already offered you the solutions a long time ago, but you never follow it and keep posting such words everywhere.

You do not solve MAJOR problem about the radio. It does not play sound on car rear speakers and subwoofer.
Please confirm that I can send the radio to you and you WILL solve my main problem. I need it to work.
Change head unit, change wiring harness, do what ever it takes, I need my radio to play sound as it is supposed to play sounds.
The head unit is universal - it means this must fit any car. The harness is for subaru car, it must work with it.
I will keep complaining about your faulty product if you will not help me fix it! I hope you understand me.
(12-22-2022, 08:59 AM)Danasr Wrote:  
(12-21-2022, 09:03 AM)admin Wrote:  
(12-12-2022, 12:00 PM)Danasr Wrote:  your solution is to block me on facebook, to hide the complaints? really?

Dear friend,

Dear Joying,

Dear friend,

You do not solve MAJOR problem about the radio. It does not play sound on car rear speakers and subwoofer.
Please confirm that I can send the radio to you and you WILL solve my main problem. I need it to work.
Change head unit, change wiring harness, do what ever it takes, I need my radio to play sound as it is supposed to play sounds.
The head unit is universal - it means this must fit any car. The harness is for subaru car, it must work with it.
I will keep complaining about your faulty product if you will not help me fix it! I hope you understand me.

dear friend, I am so sad that you never try to understand the Words that we said. We are in a circle
There is no circle. I have your head unit under WARRANTY, which is not working properly, and you tell me it's a circle.
Please change head unit to the working one, if you can't fix it.
Or you can block me. That's your way to solve problems.
Any problem solution for bad sounding head unit? Joying?