temporarily disable reverse camera?
Hi All,

Recently installed an 8 inch, Android 10 based unit in my VW Amarok and it works well.

I'm often towing a caravan and recently got myself a wireless reversing camera that hooks into an Android based app. Obvious issue being everytime I put my Amarok into reverse, the reverse camera at the back of the vehicle takes over and I can't use the app for my wireless camera.

Is there anyway I can easily toggle the Joying reverse camera function in or off so I can use the wireless camera when towing a caravan?
Open the camera app on your device.

Look for a button or option that allows you to switch between the front and rear cameras. This may be a button with an icon of a camera with an arrow pointing to the left or right, or it may be a drop-down menu that allows you to select the front or rear camera.

Select the front camera. This will disable the rear camera and allow you to use the front camera app for taking photos or videos.

To re-enable the rear camera, simply follow the same steps and select the rear camera.

Note that the exact steps for switching between the front and rear cameras may vary depending on the device and camera app you are using. If you are having trouble finding the option to switch cameras, you may want to consult the documentation for your device or camera app.