default boot volume
I cant make any change in settings for default boot volume.... it is set for 13 and I cannot change it....

When i press on it nothing happening.... cant edit

Any suggestions??

Radio is

Joying Newly 11.6 Inch 1 Din 8GB+128GB Big Memory Ultra-Thin Screen Car Radio

SKU: JY-UQS11N8G-H-EU
In the same menu, there's a toggle called something like Default Volume Switch - that needs to be set to green before you can adjust the default volume setting.

Without clear instructions, it's hard to know exactly how it works, but I think it's there so you can select a default volume when switching between applications.  Unless I've missed something, it doesn't seem to have any effect on starting the unit up so I guess it could just be badly labelled.
(01-12-2023, 07:47 PM)the-chauffeur Wrote:  In the same menu, there's a toggle called something like Default Volume Switch - that needs to be set to green before you can adjust the default volume setting.

Without clear instructions, it's hard to know exactly how it works, but I think it's there so you can select a default volume when switching between applications.  Unless I've missed something, it doesn't seem to have any effect on starting the unit up so I guess it could just be badly labelled.

Thanks allot!!!

It was Default Volume Switch.....