Honda CRV 2017 with JY-HQ146N4G-B
Exclamation 
Hi

I recently installed a JY-HQ146N4G-B model in my Honda CRV.
My previous radio model included NAVI like the C model , as shown in the in the below picture.

However, I have several issues with it.

1- Hissing noise

2- No radio FM/AM reception, and it could work depending the location. I live in France, close to Paris. My previous OEM radio reception was perfectly working , everywhere, even in some parking underground. With the Joying, when I drive (so dynamic) , it happened I got reception but I need to be close to, very close to Paris (5/10 kms). and the reception quality vary while driving. Also , Radio reception is ok when I am close to Paris up to 10 kms , static, with no drive.
At home (25kms to Paris) nothing, no reception.

3- when I put the right indicator when turning right using WAZE or CARPLAY display, the screen is becoming black with the following message 'Driving Status - Video closed for safety'. Please note that it is only happening with the right turning indicator ON.
Nothing happened, I mean that the display still shows WAZE or CARPLAY when turning left with the left turning indicator ON.

Can someone please advise what to do to have my Joying working properly. ?
Yann

[img][Image: C4-A2-A711-0-F90-4-C80-A664-31-A84-FC5-B...-105-c.jpg][/img]
Point 3 is back to normal

However , I still have no radio reception on my CRV 4 Honda, and hissing noise.
Can someone help ?
Hi
is the issue already fixed?
I had the same problem, I modified the wiring of the Canbus decoder and it works perfectly.
the only thing I can't solve is the display on the small screen (I-Mi screen)
(08-25-2023, 09:06 AM)simooff36 Wrote:  Hi
is the issue already  fixed?
I had the same problem, I modified the wiring of the Canbus decoder and it works perfectly.

Do you mean that there is no reversing display on the head you smaller display?
Thumbs Down 
(08-26-2023, 09:48 AM)admin Wrote:  
(08-25-2023, 09:06 AM)simooff36 Wrote:  Hi
is the issue already  fixed?

Do you mean that there is no reversing display on the head you smaller display?

Hey
everything works fine, even the HFT (Hand free Phone) and the keys for voice command and work perfectly. Since I have a CRV with premium audio, (I mean with audio amplifier), I modified the wiring to use the 5 RCA audio outputs (FL, FR, RL, RR, Subwoofer) that I connected directly to the amplifier.
Also the Canbus decoder that they sent to me didn't work as it should at first, I asked the seller to send me the pinout of the canbus decoder, and I changed some pins, now everything works fine, only thing I couldn't have had, is the display of the audio unit on the small screen (I-Mid screen).
Finally, I appreciate this Android Unit. It would be really great if I can have the display on the small screen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-25-2023, 09:06 AM)simooff36 Wrote:  Hey
everything works fine, even the HFT (Hand free Phone) and the keys for voice command and  work perfectly. Since I have a CRV with premium audio, (I mean with audio amplifier), I modified the wiring to use the 5 RCA audio outputs (FL, FR, RL, RR, Subwoofer) that I connected directly to the amplifier.
Also the Canbus decoder that they sent to me didn't work as it should  at first, I asked the seller to send me the pinout of the canbus decoder, and I changed some pins, now everything works fine, only thing I couldn't have had, is the display of the audio unit on the small screen (I-Mid screen).
Finally, I appreciate this Android Unit. It would be really great if I can have the display on the small screen.

Simoff36, do you have any details on the CR-V amplifier? Trying to find where it's located and the connections. I have a 2015 w/Nav which when installing the new Joying has constant feedback/hissing and is likely the same issue even though we are on different vehicle generations. (Note: I don't have this issue in the other 2 vehicles w/Joying units)