Looking for factory password for joy-a019
I hope I'm in the right place. I have a relatively inexpensive sJoybring headunit bought for my 2007 F150. It's still winter and too cold outside to tear it apart, but there is clearly a power connection problem with the constant power wire. About 60% of the time when I auto start the struck, the radio factory resets. This results in the bass being crazy strong and all radio stations resetting and the time resetting. I would love to dive into the factory settings with the hope of adjusting the factory sound profile.
Can anyone help me with the factory password so I can poke around? Thanks in advance.
(03-31-2023, 07:06 PM)saucyknave Wrote:  I hope I'm in the right place. I have a relatively inexpensive sJoybring headunit bought for my 2007 F150. It's still winter and too cold outside to tear it apart, but there is clearly a power connection problem with the constant power wire. About 60% of the time when I auto start the struck, the radio factory resets. This results in the bass being crazy strong and all radio stations resetting and the time resetting. I would love to dive into the factory settings with the hope of adjusting the factory sound profile.
Can anyone help me with the factory password so I can poke around? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, we are Joying brand. not the "Sjoybring" brand. please ask your head unit brand seller for help.