Joying Screen lit up but nothing on it
HI, I just bought a Joying 9 in for FJ Cruiser and it powers up but nothing on it. I tried reset button but it just boots up and screen is on but nothing on it. I can hear the radio but no android icons etc... Please Help

Cool Big Grin
(05-25-2023, 06:44 PM)proulxj Wrote:  HI, I just bought a Joying 9 in for FJ Cruiser and it powers up but nothing on it. I tried reset button but it just boots up and screen is on but nothing on it. I can hear the radio but no android icons etc... Please Help

Cool  Big Grin

we already replied to you on email. please check on email.
(05-26-2023, 03:01 AM)admin Wrote:  
(05-25-2023, 06:44 PM)proulxj Wrote:  HI, I just bought a Joying 9 in for FJ Cruiser and it powers up but nothing on it. I tried reset button but it just boots up and screen is on but nothing on it. I can hear the radio but no android icons etc... Please Help

Cool  Big Grin

I'm having the same or at least similar problem. Brand new unit arrived a few days ago, I installed and it worked for 2 days, then suddenly stopped. Screen powers on but remains blank, flickering/flashing. Like proulxj, I can also hear the radio, but with the screen failing and showing nothing, it's completely useless in this condition.

Mine is the 8 inch Joying Head Unit for Subaru Forester 2013-2018 (SKU: JY-SQ005N4GN).

Please help!
(06-12-2023, 02:09 AM)obcjoy Wrote:  
(05-26-2023, 03:01 AM)admin Wrote:  

Cool  Big Grin

I'm having the same or at least similar problem. Brand new unit arrived a few days ago, I installed and it worked for 2 days, then suddenly stopped. Screen powers on but remains blank, flickering/flashing. Like proulxj, I can also hear the radio, but with the screen failing and showing nothing, it's completely useless in this condition.

Mine is the 8 inch Joying Head Unit for Subaru Forester 2013-2018 (SKU: JY-SQ005N4GN).

Please help!

Still haven't resolved but just noting for any future visitors that they may want to check out this other thread in the forum where I'll do my best to update with potentially helpful information as I continue to troubleshoot with Joying:

https://www.forum-joyingauto.com/showthread.php?tid=5597