JY-UQS11N8G-H-EU - reverse camera image issues
Finally got round to fitting the reversing camera and I've got a couple of issues/questions:

- the image quality is pretty poor - despite wiring correctly, there's interference/scan lines that I can't seem to get rid of or suppress. Any suggestions as to why the interference is there and what, if anything, I can do to get rid of it?

- is there any way to invert the image in the head unit? I've mounted the camera using the car's original mount, but the mount design means the camera is best sat upside down. It's not the end of the world if it's not a feature in the head unit, but if there's a setting for it, can someone point me at it?

Those things aside, it works pretty well. Kicks in when the car goes into reverse and shuts off when shifting to neutral/drive.

Thanks folks.
Answering the above questions in case it helps anyone else:

- the noise seems to be caused be electrical interference on the camera power line. The camera's not sufficiently sophisticated to deal with the noise, so the power line needs a filter adding to it. Search for something like 12V 10A Car Noise Filter

- there's no way to invert the rear view image. You can reverse/mirror the image left-to-right, but not top-to-bottom. Ceased to be an issue for me when I physically inverted the camera