How to do a factory reset to JY-UZS07N8 ?
Hi, I have a JY-UZS07N8 (9" single DIN Android 12 universal head unit) and wish to do a factory reset. I can see the 2 reset buttons (1 on the screen, 1 on the main unit), but this only does a minor reset. The booklet doesn't cover how to do it nor can I see it in any of the menu options.

Any ideas?

Thanks
(09-28-2023, 06:18 PM)King Key Wrote:  Hi, I have a JY-UZS07N8 (9" single DIN Android 12 universal head unit) and wish to do a factory reset. I can see the 2 reset buttons (1 on the screen, 1 on the main unit), but this only does a minor reset.  The booklet doesn't cover how to do it nor can I see it in any of the menu options.

Any ideas?

Thanks

It is better that you can do the factory reset on the on the system screen.
Hey! I understand your frustration with the minor reset options on your JY-UZS07N8 head unit. While I don't have the specific instructions for your model, have you considered reaching out to the manufacturer's customer support in asphalt nitro apk download? They might have alternative methods or specific instructions for a complete factory reset. Exploring that avenue could be helpful in finding a solution that meets your needs. Good luck!
Before performing a factory reset, it's crucial to back up your important data to prevent data loss.
Google Account (Android): For Android devices, you might need to enter your Google account credentials 뉴토끼 after the factory reset, especially if the device has Factory Reset Protection (FRP) enabled.
Apple ID (iOS): For iOS devices, you may need to enter your Apple ID credentials after the factory reset.